TCT150 Transformer Core Tester
For Fast, Accurate Core Testing
With fast, repeatable and accurate test data available, 100% compliant QA and QC programs are now possible. Process faults, material fluctuations and even operator mishandling can be quickly identified and rectified before cores are Despatched.
- Fully synthesised excitation waveform independent from any mains power fluctuations or noise
- Cores from 200 kg to 200 grams
- Flux densities from 0.02 to 1.8 Tesla
- Magnetising force up to 300 AT/m
- 50 or 60 Hz tests independent of mains frequency
- Both BH curve and Core Loss tests
- Simple user defined pass/fail operation
- Multiple clamp sizes
- Unlimited test profiles
- Can be integrated into a production line using rear mounted clamp
- Simple touch screen operation
- Double handed operation for safety
AEM is the holder of multiple worldwide patents protecting its products and Intellectual Property.
The TCT150 Test Bench.
Watch the latest videos of our products on YouTube.
TCT150 Control Software
- Easy to use touch screen operation screen, optimised for production testing
- B-H curve and Core Loss tests
- Option connection to SQL database for loading of core data using barcode scanner
- User configurable test labels
- Every test assigned a unique number
- Test data saved as .xml, .csv and / or .pdf file
- 16 Bit, 100 kHz measurements
- Automatic retries on bad measurements (eg due to external noise)
- Self compensation during operation
- Unlimited user-defined test profiles with user-set test points and pass/fail critera
- Unlimited standard core definitions for rapid setup of commonly used sizes
- Self monitoring and automatic warning when maintenance required
- Remote diagnostics